Job Title: Cloud Consultant
The company is a leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions that uses a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make them a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500.
The Consultancy is looking for a Cloud Consultant in Canberra, Australia.
In this role, you will guide the on-site delivery and implementation of innovative technologies. You will provide positive customer experience, while building broad and deep technical expertise in one or more technologies. As a Cloud Consultant, you'll gain an understanding of their customers' infrastructures and business needs with a particular focus on cloud-based offerings like OpenShift Container Platform and OpenStack Platform. You'll also make recommendations appropriate to their environments.
- Experience serving in a consulting or related role
- Experience with enterprise-wide deployments
- Advanced knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and any cloud technologies like container platforms, e.g., Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Docker, or Kubernetes, cloud Infrastructure platforms, e.g., Red Hat OpenStack Platform, or storage platforms, e.g., Red Hat Ceph Storage or Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics of key projects to required stakeholders and diverse audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, project management, and planning skills
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) qualification, or willingness to pursue certification within 90 days of being hired
- Willingness to travel up to 10%, following COVID-19 guidelines
**Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have a minimum of Baseline clearance. **
To apply, send in your application with your updated CV to Divya Mehta at email@example.com
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.