Seeking Systems Engineers for an initial 6-month contract period. Our Melbourne based client requires the support of contractors with experience supporting systems integrations within Defence programs.
This work will contribute to a sustainment project and the successful applicants will be supporting a large, well-established team.
If you have experience working on the below systems within a defence engineering position, we want to speak to you!
- Combat, Radar, TDL's, Surveillance, Radios, Navigation, Satellites
- Contract roles with initial 6 period
- December/ Jan start
- Based in Melbourne.
- Must hold a AGSVA NV1 Security
Execute comprehensive systems design for combat system integration.
- Conduct technical investigations.
- Supporting system integration activities, collaborating with wider team
- Produce technical reports and documentation.
- Coordinating platform design activities
- Support system design updates with OEM's and systems integrators
- Resolving, developing and drawing up cable block diagrams, architecture drawings and cable routing details for systems.
- Minimum 5 years professional engineering experience
- Engineering Bachelors Degree (Electrical, Electronics or similar)
- Proven skills and experience in Combat/communications integration work
- Background supporting large Defence programs
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC and RF technologies (not mandatory)
- NV1 Clearance
Further details and full PD's available following a conversation.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry Recruitment Solutions supplier with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists ready to support your needs today!
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303. #LI-EH