Our client is one of the leading consulting firms in the Defence sector and we are seeking an experienced Commercial Manager with a background in Defence to join the team. The Commercial Manager will provide specialist advice on procurement methodologies and contracting activities across a large ICT project. This work will consist of procurement, contracting and commercial advice and the creation of support frameworks for fielded systems and any other taskings as directed by the Commonwealth. The right candidate will have Defence experience including exposure to ASDEFCON templates.
- Provide advice and guidance to business stakeholders on all commercial matters
- Administer contracts in accordance with procedures which will encompass liaison with customers on all contractual matters and resolution of commercial issues
- Review, approve and negotiate confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Support commercial aspects of all project phase reviews
- Identify the need for professional input, including legal and financial matters
- Complete customer cost and pricing analysis
- Prepare requests for bid and tender approval
- Tertiary qualification in commerce, law, business or related discipline
- Proven commercial advisory experience preferably within the Defence or Aerospace
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Self-motivation with exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Currently hold a Government Security Clearance of NV1
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.