We currently have multiple urgent contract opportunities based in Canberra for Level 2/3 Commercial Support positions. This role will be responsible for provision of commercial support activities - critical to the project delivery. Data, Contract, procurement activities will form a major part of this role along with liaising with senior stakeholders across the industry and ADF. These are high profile roles with the opportunity to progress your skills in a contract environment.
- Research commercial policy issues, legal investigation, technical and other requirements to support contract management outcomes.
- Support mandatory policy compliance obligations and critical commercial risk and performance requirements.
- Understand mitigation strategies for the risks associated with contract management activities, supplier performance and compliance; and
- Monitor and manage contract administration, performance, and risks against the respective contracts.
- Full suite of support to contract management and administration activities, including.
- Reports and submissions,
- Risk, performance, and compliance reporting,
- Procurement and invoicing activities,
- Contract schedules,
- Contract Change Proposals; and
- Actively manage all stakeholder relationships including Air Force, Industry Partners, and other applicable parties to achieve outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- Defence commercial background is desirable
- Defence Project administration
- Background or qualifications in Commercial/business administration desirable
- Minimum 1 years' experience in commercial support
- Strong consulting toolkit, with a focus on problem solving, analytical ability, communication skills, and project management
- Forward leaning, proactive and flexible outlook to drive projects to completion
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and hold an NV1 Clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Zachary Wyatt on 0478 734 589 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ZW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.