Develop your Communication and Signalling experience and contribute to the successful design, application and delivery of CBTC systems. Enhance your career with exposure to several rail project applications while working with a globally recognised and innovative organisation.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Provide engineering services in Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) systems and their interface to train control, rail signalling and other network control systems. Working as part of a multidiscipline team, this role will work closely with internal and external parties during the design, installation, construction, testing and commissioning of CBTC systems and related rollingstock projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A world leader in rollingstock design and development, my client specialised in rail engineering services across the globe. With a clear and dedicated focus on clean, efficient and substantiable rail technology and a drive to continue innovating rail transportation there isn't a better time to be part of the future of rail.
- Review designs of proposed CBTC systems and their interface with other network control systems in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure design reviews are conducted in accordance with agreed process to ensure all operational and functional requirements along with the appropriate standards have been met.
- Participate in the development and revision of standards relating to CBTC systems.
- Assist and support Engineering design reviews related to CBTC systems.
- Assess the migration and development strategies for CBTC systems in order to assess their risk.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in CBTC engineering.
- Familiar with design, installation, testing and commissioning of different CBTC systems.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and coordinate a multidiscipline team of professionals in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Knowledge of Technical process, procedures and frameworks including planning, management, risk mitigation, data management and assessment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competitive salary.
- Contribute to the successful design, application and delivery of critical CBTC systems.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers.
- Enhance and progress your career and skill set.
- Work with a globally recognised organisation.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.