Based in the ACT, our client is seeking a highly experienced Configuration Manager to join their growing organisation that prides itself on its products and technology. The systems they create are highly technical in nature incorporating a variety of designed, tested and manufactured inhouse systems. These systems are designed to carry the attributes required for the end user. These systems are exported worldwide and are created to be adapted to a customer's requirements including their environment.
Due to the complex nature of the technology, the Configuration Manager is critical for successful delivery to a vast variety of customers both locally and internationally. The successful applicant will be responsible to liaise with numerous internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the product performs as per requirements and is functional in all aspects including sub-systems.
Apply now if you have the following:
- Degree qualifications in Engineering
- Highly experienced in Defence Configuration Management systems
- Traceable experience in the delivery of configuration management documentation
- Previous experience working CM roles across military hardware projects
- Understand the correlation of product lifecycle, reliability and cost
- A track record in developing and setting CM baselines and the capture of information
- Proven background in the use of CM tools
- A technical background in engineering / systems engineering or related discipline
- Strong communication and relationship management skills (critical)
- Applicant MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply and meet ITAR compliance
Applicants with Configuration Management experience across the full project lifecycle in complex Defence related projects are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates must have a high degree of experience in hardware within Defence; aerospace, maritime and or land to apply.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia and is focused on the warfighter. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.