My client is a well-respected Defence organisation with significant operations across all sectors of the Defence industry. They are seeking to bring on an experienced Contracts Administrator / Commercial Support Officer to revise and update maintenance support contracts and manage contract deliverables. The Contract Administrator / Commercial Support Officer facilitates all financial and commercial transactions between all stakeholders ensuring that all activities and transactions are correctly recorded, allocated, scheduled, closed out, and invoiced.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Revise and update maintenance support contracts to reflect contract changes
- Manage contract deliverables
- Manage contract related meetings including monitoring action item process
- Provide administrative support to the Commonwealth
- Monitor the progress of invoices against the Maintenance Plan / Master Schedule
- Assist in the development and delivery of business and financial plans
- Preparation and submission of customer quotations.
- Ensure recording, allocation, and scheduling of all approved transactions/ activities.
- Management of scope, cost and price variations.
- Assist in tendering activates, and support Life Cycle Cost Modelling.
- Liaise with all stakeholders as necessary in a professional and consistent manner.
Qualifications / Experience
- Any professional qualification relevant to role
- Minimum 5 years' experience in contract or account administration
- MUST have a current NV1 clearance or higher
Work Experience & Skills
- Familiar with accounting procedures and principles.
- Consistent application of care and attention detail.
- A high level of numeracy skills and analysis.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- High computer proficiency, especially MS Excel, and MS Office.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing priorities.
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493 quoting the job title for this position. #LI-KF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs