Kinexus is currently looking for a Contracts and Operations Administrator for a six-month contract.
* Kinexus has been recruiting technical staff for the Defence Sector for 20 years
* The defence industry is busy across Australia and are recruiting for projects that range across Autonomous systems, Cyber, Land, Sea and Air.
* Our involvement in hiring means that we apply 20 years of experience to find the best people available and we de-risk the hiring process for both clients and candidates giving everyone the best possible experience.
* Kinexus is in the top 20 SMEs in Defence and we provide a wide range of resources and Intel to help support the industry as a whole.
* Kinexus has the largest capability for providing recruitment services in Australia to the defence industry with strong connections to all the major projects.
About The Role
* Contracts administration;
* Reviewing all incoming agreements to ensure they are compliant with business commercial requirements;
* Maintaining a register with contractors and suppliers;
* Reconciling contractor timesheets;
* Performing debt collection activities;
* Preparing reports for management;
* Undertaking compliance audits of operational processes and the company CRM; and
* General operational/project/administration support.
We're looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, taking over the contracts administration piece to fill a gap in the business.
* Experience preparing contracts required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Competent with Microsoft Office - high level of skill with Excel required.
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
* Helpful and open - be willing to answer colleague questions, negotiate with clients, reach out to contractors.
* Fun and friendly team;
* Friday team drinks and darts;
* Opportunity for a short contract in a thriving company;
* Lovely office in the Sydney CBD.
For more information, please contact Emily at email@example.com or 02 9492 7512.