Further develop your industrial software engineering skills and help to deliver amazing and awe-inspiring projects with a difference. Contribute to the development of mechatronics systems and bring your projects to life. Join an enthusiastic and talented team of engineers working with amazing tech. Challenge yourself with a unique and awe-inspiring organisation.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Control System Software Engineer you will be responsible for timely, efficient, and high-quality software development for use on innovative and dynamic mechatronics projects. You will be involved in all aspects of industrial software engineering; from clearly documenting the system design, to developing control system software, and actively participating in the testing of the product.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With a reputation for wowing audiences all over the world, my client combines cutting edge technology with beautiful art to create an experience like no other.
- Software engineering, including PLC, HMI and database programming and application development
- Contribute to the design of system architecture
- Testing, debugging and maintenance of software
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation including specifications, diagrams, operator manuals, test plans and procedures
- Active responsibility for Occupational Health and Safety and assisting to maintain a safe and healthy workplace
- Comply with policies and procedures and with relevant legislation and regulations
- Proactively support continuous improvement, contributing to lessons learned, assisting to develop best practice and standard work.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Tertiary qualification in Control System Engineering or Software development
- Demonstrated experience and competence over several years in an industrial control systems environment, including motion control experience.
- Thorough understanding of programming across a broad range of languages, including strong skills in object-oriented development.
- Experience in programming several HMI platforms.
- Experience with SQL databases, software development tools, Python and Java will be highly regarded.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, documentation and communications skills are essential. Collaborative style, strong interpersonal skills and good communicator.
- Competitive package based on experience.
- Contribute to the successful design and development of animatronics projects.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers, designers and artists.
- Enhance and develop your engineering skills in a fun and interesting environment while working with cutting edge technologies.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.