Security Analysts are responsible for assisting in the design and operational management of aspects of ICT Security Systems and associated infrastructures within the business environment to protect computer systems from unauthorised access.
- Assist in technical advice to business or customer in the day-to-day delivery of services, including responding to user problems and rectifying faults.
- Assist in implementing projects under direction from Project Manager within defined schedule and budget.
- Assist in the effective operation of security infrastructure including antivirus, firewall, network and host IPS and device control technologies across multiple platforms and environments of workstations, servers and exchange environments.
- Assist in the Security Administration of day to day administration of network security infrastructure including intrusion protection systems, security event correlation systems email gateways, firewalls and VPN appliances to ensure effective and efficient operation.
- Identify process improvement to optimise service delivery and cost benefit to the business or customer.
- Assist in reviewing all security documentation and procedures meet compliance requirements.
- Demonstarted experience in a ICT Security Enviroment.
- Tertiary Qualification in ICT or Engineering.
- Sound knowledge of project management techniques and processes.
- Ability to provide guidance on system(s) to colleagues, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Confident oral and written communicator able to build effective relationships with business representatives, customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships (across teams) and work with minimal supervision to resolve conflicts.
- Ability to demonstrate systems analysis skills, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Understand cyber governance, ISM and accreditation processes
- Experience writing network accreditation documentation
- Experience embedding technical requirements to the network
- Must have a AGSVA Security Clearance (NV1 Ideal)
- 6 Month Contract Role
- Must be based in Adelaide and be able to work on-site
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.