Implement CTI analytical tradecraft. Minimum NV1 clearance needed.Attractive salary on offer.Assist with designing the tradecraft for technical threat analysis. Conduct threat investigations on current incidents. NV1 clearance is essential.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is a unique opportunity for CTI Analyst to join a small to medium Australian owned company to take part in investigating and monitoring external threats. Assist with designing the tradecraft for, and the conduct of, technical threat analysis to generate intelligence derived from partner reporting and cyber event data associated with threat activity observed against networks.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is an Australian owned security company, that takes a tailored approach to suit different businesses. This company works within both the federal and government space.
- Expected to work effectively both independently and within a Defence team environment
- Conduct threat investigations on current incidents
- Deliver threat intelligence research
- Participate in the incremental development of CTI analytical tradecraft and associated standard operating procedures (SOPs), designed to exploit current and historical threat event cyber data, fused with all source reporting to produce actionable tactical intelligence on threat actors
- Produce and periodically refine CTI analytical tradecraft and SOPs covering the extent of CTI analytical lines of effort and products listed above.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- NEED an NV1 clearance to be considered
- Australian citizens only
- Minimum 5 years' experience in at least one of the following disciplines
- Conducting investigations on cyber event data
- Enterprise level penetration testing
- The application of intelligence analytical tradecraft
- Minimum 5 years' experience in report and assessment writing tailored to both technical and lay audiences to provide decision support
- Understanding of cyber security devices and applications
- Skill and experience both working independently and in small teams within the Defence environments; (Preferred)
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Natalie Townson on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-NT
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.