Recruitment Consultant - ICT & Engineering in Professional Defence Industry, Australia!
Full time Opportunity in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, and Middleton Australia.
Salary will depend on level of your experience sitting between $65K - 80K + Super + OTE Bonuses.
Kinexus are expanding across Nationally and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
- Talent & Warm Client Relationship Management, No Sales BD
- Outcome Driven with Mentoring and Leadership Support to Succeed
- Strong Team Collaboration and Flexible hours
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen Seeking career pathway
- Minimum of 2+ years in 360 Recruitment Consulting
- Excellent communication skills and able to connect with professionals.
WHAT YOU WANT
- Seeking a career opportunity with a clear pathway
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership and strong reputable Agency
- Work with Government and Commercial partners
- Candidate/Client Relationship building and Account Management
- Technical interest in Defence Industry Projects.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
Kinexus is a specialist recruiter into the Australian Defence and Federal government space. We have been recruiting technical engineering and ICT staff for over 20+ years providing staff to our Federal Government and their commercial partners. We have offices in Sydney and Melbourne, a new branch in Canberra and also a fantastic office tucked down in the McLaren Vale region of South Australia.
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 + years, at the top
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Down to earth supportive culture with strong team collaboration at all levels
- Work with Preferred Supplier Agreed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Strong career path set out in a thriving and secure space
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Internal training and on-going professional training/coaching support
- Internal Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent
- A rewarding work environment with positive re-enforcements
- Mental health and wellbeing support through company-wide Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Identifying opportunities to connect with Security cleared technical candidates across ENG, ICT and Cyber domains
- Developing long-term relationships with both candidates and Key Client Relationships
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions on some client visits with Business Development Manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to connect with a broad range of professionals and develop Talent community
- Managing existing Key client relationships through to end to end recruitment process delivery
- Full Driving License for potential travel in the role
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a small team and being proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Recruitment is highly considered.
So don't wait any longer, please apply online using the link below or feel free
to refer this advert to candidates you know who might be keen to explore for an incentive reward is at hand.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.