The GovX program maps people's experiences during key life events, identifies what people need from government and assists government agencies to collaborate on designing and delivering improved experiences for people.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager, experienced in agile ways of working and stakeholder relationship management to fill this vital role for the GovX team. As GovX Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships and delivery for cross agency, multijurisdictional teams across several life events
- Ensuring the alignment of all streams of work across the GovX program
- Building performance of the team through coaching, mentoring and application of agile tools and techniques
- Helping prioritise delivery of products, encouraging and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Keeping the team motivated, collaborating and working well
- Demonstrating excellent problem-solving skills to identify and overcome obstacles
- Interpreting and making judgements that will help steer and focus the team.
You will have experience leading delivery in an agile environment and have an understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, the Digital Transformation Strategy and other key digital products and strategies.
You will work with a multidisciplinary team comprising of a program lead, service designers, interaction designers, user researchers, subject matter experts and others. Our ideal candidate will be proactive and supportive to undertake this role.
Estimated start date 8-06-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 6 months
Contract extensions possible extension 6 months
Security clearance Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- A minimum of 12 months experience leading delivery in an agile team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to successfully deliver outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in agile work practices as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven ability to problem solves and remove impediment
- Experience in coaching a team and ensuring high level of motivation and performance.
- Knowledge and experience of the Digital Service Standard
- Knowledge of the DTA, its functions and responsibilities for digital transformation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.