They are looking for a Deputy PM to take ownership of the technical, cost and scheduling requirements. This role will require a good level of stakeholder engagement and will be dealing with the customer ADF directly. This role will also require the management of staff and subcontractors providing leadership to the project team.
Requirements of the role:
- Lead the development of survey and quote (S&Q) project proposals in response to customer tasking requirements.
- Ensure that the project team achieves the required performance in terms of technical, schedule, and budget requirements
- Contribute to the management of project stakeholder relationships to ensure that the relationships contribute positively to the overall project success
- Ensure that products and services delivered as part of a project provide customer satisfaction, within the scope of your responsibility
- Support the Project Manager to build and maintain customer relationships and be a focal point for customer contact for S&Q's you are responsible for
- Identify project opportunities and risks and develop mitigation strategies for pursuit throughout the project lifecycle.
- Post trade or degree qualification with strong stakeholder management skills coupled with an ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirement.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering solutions in complex ICT environments
- Strong customer and stakeholder engagement in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to lead and drive a team to deliver outcomes in a complex, fluid and often uncertain environment
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to think strategically, balance conflicting priorities and resolve complex problems
- Strong project management skill with an ability to motivate individuals and teams across several business areas to shape and implement business requirements
Good commercial and financial acumen at a project level
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs