We are working with a prestigious Defence company at the forefront in the Maritime Industry. They run significant operations within the Australian and international Defence industries. We have a Senior opportunity to be part of the Executive Team as Director for Finance and Corporate Services.
This role heads up the critical support and coordination for the whole organisation, committed to high standards and responsible for ensuring the integrity and efficiency of organsation-wide information. This includes administration and governance systems and procedures, HR and Legal and Finance. You will be part of the executive level management team in an influential role.
The duties include:
- Leading and managing finance and corporate services functions.
- Senior stakeholder management to enable business growth and development.
- Improving business processes across Finance, Contracts, IT, HR and Corporate Administration.
- Providing strategic advice to senior management.
- Prepare P&L, cash flow, balance sheets, reports and forecasts
- Ensure effective systems and understands workflow
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Reviewing budgets
- Minimise commercial risk by ensuring effective systems and controls.
- Managing a team of direct reports and encourage employee development and performance.
- Provide leadership for a smooth supply chain outcomes and assurance.
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role in Finance and/or Accounting
- CPA or CA Qualified
- Defence Industry experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Proven track record of Leadership in Finance Management
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Ability to drive outcomes and operate strategically
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Influential and professional communication style for all levels of seniority.
- Competent in financial management systems and working within an ERP system.
- Attractive salary package + benefits + bonus
- Genuine Autonomy and Trust
- Flexible on Defence industry experience
- Onsite parking available
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.