Join a well-known Maritime organization which is involved in significant operations within Australia and international Defence industries. They are seeking to bring on a Drafter to work on defence projects.
Client looking to interview ASAP. Please register your interest now.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Interpret structural drawings.
- Prepare structural drawings in AutoCad.
- Complete 2D/3D Modeling.
- Prepare reports, conduct investigations, and communicate findings to the team.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Australian Citizenship required.
- 5+ years' in a drafting or similar position.
- Prior experience in Defence Mechanical, Structural and/or Naval background preferred.
- High level use of AutoCAD, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.
- Knowledge of Surfacing using Rhino required.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place along with provisions to work remotely as and when required.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.