Calling all Junior - Mid-level Drafters who are interested in joining the Defence industry.
We currently have need for multiple Drafters to support a large multi-year sustainment program with a well-known defence company based in Melbourne.
Our client is seeking candidates with various backgrounds across Structural, Piping, Mechanical and Electrical Design to support with the modernisation of a platform currently being used by the Royal Australian Navy.
- 18 Month contract position (hourly rate).
- Jan 2024 Start.
- City location - full time on site. ,
- Must be an Australian Citizen AND interested in gaining a Defence Security Clearance.
- Proficient use of 2D and/or 3D CAD software
- MicroStation (Desirable)
- AutoCAD (Desirable)
- Naval ship design (desirable)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work to meet deadlines
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Edward Linivker at email@example.com #LI-EL