ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role will allow a talented and experienced Hardware Engineer to work collaboratively in a team on high quality work involving electronic surveillance systems in use by the ADF.
Utilise your skills to help design, develop, integrate and validate this technology to ensure only the best product is provided to the end user - Australian defence Personnel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is well known and respected for their contributions to developing next generation technology. They are considered world leaders in Electronic Countermeasures and Warfare technology. Niche, bleeding edge technology is their focus, with the end user being satisfied their goal.
They look to their employees to ensure that the best outcome can be achieved in a harmonious environment. A collaboration is needed to ensure this, with both staff and management working towards achieving the best results for both the stakeholder and the client.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior experience of Digital Signal Processing techniques layout is essential
- A relevant understanding of Systems Engineering design methodology is desirable
- Experience with high speed digital architectures is highly regarded
- Prior experience working on Analogue Circuit Design or HDL design experience and FPGA implementation would be greatly beneficial
- Communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent)
- Prior examples of conducting hardware, software and firmware integration will be sought after
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multi-discipline engineering team to deliver quality outcomes on time and within cost constraints on defence projects
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs