Are you an experience Electronic Technician with a track record working in a Defence environment? We are currently seeking applications from experience electronic technicians to join a dynamic team based in Townsville. In this role you will act as the subject matter expert for electronic maintenance and fault management. Applicants with experience working on Army vehicles are highly encouraged to apply.
- Conduct specialised electronic fault finding activities
- Troubleshoot turret and vehicle systems
- Maintain records of fault finding activities
- Oversee the documentation of configuration control of turret and vehicle systems
- Maintain test equipment
Required Skills & Experience
- Cert III in electronics/electrical trade profession
- M1A1 MBT platform qualifications highly desirable
- ASLAV platform qualifications highly desirable
- Strong experience in electronic fault finding
- Experience working within a Defence environment
- Current NV1 security clearance
Applicants must be Australian Citizen's eligible for a Defence clearance and meet ITAR requirements
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 22 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.