Our client is at the forefront of advanced optical systems utilising a combination of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning function to develop the next generation of Optical Scanning technology for the Military and other commercial applications.
They are rapidly growing in their Port Melbourne office in their engineering and R&D department with several open vacancies across Software, Machine Learning and Electronics Engineering fields.
One of their critical current requirements to hire is for an Electronics & Electrical Engineer (EEE).
- PCB Design, test, integration and fault finding
- Organise bill of materials
- Procurement of correct hardware and tools as required
- Software development and firmware integration
- Design of electronic circuit boards for prototyping to PCB design and assembly
- Understanding of mechanical systems and motion control
- Minimum 3 years experience in electronics, mechatronics or similar engineering fields
- Tertiary qualification in the above engineering disciplines or similar, recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Enthusiastic attitude and able to learn in a fast paced environment
If you think you match the above role, please apply in Word document format only.
Australian Permanent Residents and/or Australian Citizens are accepted.
Kinexus has been leading the way for Defence Industry recruitment for over 21 years and counting and is the No.1 supplier, made up of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists, we are ready to support your needs and next career opportunity!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.