ABOUT THIS ROLE
As an Electronics Engineer, you will work with specialists from other disciplines to develop new and novel products for customers within Australia and around the world. With a strong history of product development, our client is looking to expand their capability and support the development of integrated electronics and hardware components to meet their customers requirements.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As one of Australia's leading product development and engineering groups, our client continues to innovate and grow within Australia and around the word. With industrial designers, engineers and project leaders, our client works with customers from all over the world to bring novel ideas to life.
- This wide-ranging role will span the entire product development process, with involvement from early concept development through to design for production.
- The role will be hands-on with direct involvement across multiple projects.
- The primary focus of the role is hardware design (architecture, schematics, PCB layouts, procurement, and testing), particularly for embedded electronics, but experience in other complimentary areas such as firmware, software and mechatronics is strongly desired.
- A secondary part of the role will be assisting with support and administration of the IT system. This will include providing daily assistance to troubleshoot IT issues to other staff members, collaboration with current IT team members and external IT support specialists.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- A relevant degree/qualification in electronics engineering
- 3-5 years professional electronics development experience
- Experience in the design and development of electronic products and parts
- Strong hardware design, prototyping and testing experience.
- Ability to integrate sub-assemblies (mechanical and electronic) into a product, test and evaluate to meet design requirements / standards.
- Experience with key component selection to fit design and functional requirements.
- Good understanding of the PCB design process, with experience in circuit design, schematics, and PCB layout.
- Competitive contract remuneration package.
- Strong likelihood of a permanent role after the initial contract period.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers.
- Work with a company that values its people and each person's individual contribution.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.