We are currently seeking applications from Engineering Managers who have experience leading & mentoring diverse engineering teams. Our client is a global leader in the development of C4i, C2, Electronic Warfare, Communications and Simulation Technology.
The Engineering Manager will lead a skilled team of professionals that are responsible for requirements definition, design, development, integration, test, delivery, and sustainment of integrated solutions for military platforms. The successful applicant will have a traceable career history working across all phases of the engineering lifecycle, with a heavy focus on the end user needs & requirements. In this role you will directly influence multinational engineering outcomes across the business that will enhance the warfighters capability.
- Management of the engineering department
- First point of contact for all engineering requirements
- Ensure technical collaboration with hardware & software design functions
- Derive system requirements, define the test requirements and oversee the system design and system requirements reviews
- Design, develop and deliver military systems and equipment including testing and integration
- Foster a working environment that is focused on meeting the requirements of customers, both external and internal
- Oversee administrative management of the engineering department
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science focused on systems engineering
- Systems, Hardware & Software engineering experience within the Defence project lifecycle
- Must hold CPEng
- Experience with design and development of military systems and products
- Excellent understanding of the Defence project lifecycle
- Exceptional communications skills both written and oral
- Traceable background leading engineering teams
- Project management experience including earned value management
- Experience with technical bids in a defence environment
Senior Engineering professional that have proven experience leading and managing teams are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.