Tired of the bureaucracy in a large organisation? Then play more of a part in a niche environment with the opportunity to collaborate and lead a team of talent engineers.
At the same time work with some of the latest state of the art electronics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage engineering activities through the Preliminary Design, Verification and Support phases of the engineering life cycle;
- Guide the development of the project, the definition and allocation of work activities and implement scope controls in order to meet project budget and schedules
- Lead, motivate the engineering team, review the work undertaken to achieve or maintain the required system functionality;
- Oversee the development of technical solutions
- Mentor the project team
- Manage project engineering resources through effective planning, staff training and development, and assess staff performance;
- Customer relationships through effective internal and external communications and reporting;
Key Competency Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to think and operate strategically
- Ability to lead and motivate a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver quality outcomes on time
- Well-developed communication skills and a demonstrated experience in successful customer management; and
- Commitment to Work Health and Safety (WHS) procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and professionally across functional teams to achieve goals.
- Commitment and focus on the right priorities in delivering safe and compliant products on time and within budget.
- Successfully delivering complex electronic systems.
- Experience in - B Radar, Sonar, Electronic Warfare or Combat Systems.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Must have experience with leading teams
- Must be an Australian Citizen and have a current NV 1 Defence Clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.