We are seeking expressions of interest from skilled engineers (Mech, Elec, Electronics) looking for exciting contract opportunities in Melbourne. Opportunity to work on new and innovative projects in Rail, Medical or the R&D space. Gain experience in alternate industries and develop your skills. Contract as PAYG for with your own PTY.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
We specialise in white collar engineering and are always looking to work with skilled, enthusiastic, and dedicated engineers seeking contract opportunities. Our clients cover Medical, Rail, Manufacturing, FMCG and bespoke engineering companies that are working on high profile and meaningful projects. If you are an experienced contractor or looking to make a start in contracting, we want to hear from you!
Working as a contractor is a great way to enhance your industry knowledge and gain exposure to different industries, projects, and applications. As a contractor you can work on the most exciting, innovative and time sensitive projects allowing you to build an impressive portfolio of work. Contracting is also a great opportunity to learn more about an organisation and can lead to more permanent work. Many contractors also enjoy the flexibility and work life balance that contracting allows. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of contracting, please get in touch.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics)
- CAD Modelling Software and Design experience (Solidworks, AutoCAD, Altium etc)
- Previous experience working as a contractor would be ideal however not required.
- Industry experience - must have a few years post graduate work experience.
- Ability to start with short notice period.
- Competitive contract rate inclusive of super.
- 3-6 months initially with possible extensions.
- Contract as PAYG or with your own PTY.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers on meaningful projects.
- Great opportunity to gain experience and develop our industry knowledge.
- ASAP Start.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.