We are currently looking for a Baseline cleared Engineering Quality Manager. A strong Defence Aerospace background is essential as well as a positive attitude and the flexibility to take on tasks that may be outside of your job description. The primary focus of the role is to provide quality assurance and support services to the Engineering and Support Services Functional Lines. This will include ensuring that the company's QMS remains documented and compliant with applicable contractual, regulatory, quality, and mandatory requirements. As the Engineering Quality Manager, you will also lead independent technical investigations.
- This role will have a strong focus on governance, ensuring compliance and conformance with applicable requirements.
- Plan, manage and execute quality assurance activities (e.g. Quality Management Plans, audits, CARs, investigations)
- Monitor and report on compliance and adequacy of the QMS against contractual, regulatory, quality standards and company requirements
- Support maintaining QMS certification/accreditation
- Resolve quality issues and support quality improvements in the Functional Lines
- Support the Engineering and Support Services Function activities to enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Attend relevant workshops in which Management Objectives are established
- Support the Engineering Manager in the execution of strategies and relevant Management Objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related Engineering field
- Lead Auditor certified by an accredited training organisation
- Minimum 5 years' aviation experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Defence Aviation Regulations, particularly DASR Part 21 and Part M requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Lead Auditor
- Experience in root cause analysis, lean and/or contemporary business improvement concepts
- Current AGSVA Security Clearance - BASELINE or higher, which will include you being an Australian citizen
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.