Our client is currently looking for suitably qualified Defence Project Managers, Program Managers & Project Support candidates. Any Defence experience will be considered, Land, Air and/or Sea projects. The successful applicant will be a Suitably experienced and be able to lead and work collaboratively within highly specialised team of professionals to deliver a Defence capability. I am seeking pro-active individual that are looking to build on their proven experience and provide strategic advice to customers, business partners and company employees.
- Review and comment on various documentations
- Plan and manage the development of documentation.
- Ensure project reporting is accurately completed and prior to the required deadlines.
- Coach and mentor, the wider project team as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Relevant Project management qualifications.
- High level of communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the Defence sector.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with the Defence Capability Life Cycle project delivery (highly desirable)
- Candidates must have a NV1 Defence security clearance and be ITAR compliant.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Agile Methodology
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- Basic cyberspace warfare knowledge; and
- Knowledge in Military Operations.
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship have a current NV1 Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 04 29540903 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.