Due to the nature of clients we work with here at Kinexus and the projects these roles will be based on, an Australian Government Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance is essential.
These opportunitites do not have the ability to obtain sponsorship for a security clearance (including applicants who currently hold a security clearance seeking to upgrade).
As we have entered 2024, Defence requirements are certainly not slowing down, they have a continuing need for highly security cleared (TSPV) individuals to work across a variety of skills sets. They have numerous projects available within the contracting and permanent space readily available for those looking to take the next step or explore further opportunities.
Even if you are looking to see what's out there and may be tentatively looking, please do apply!
If you are currently considering a new role in the below occupations, feel free to apply today:
- Business Analyst
- ICT Desktop Support Technician
- ICT Hardware Technician
- ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist
- ICT Security Specialist (Assessor)
- ICT System Administrator - Application Packaging
- ICT System Administrator - Desktop Support Engineer
- ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies
- ICT System Administrator - Storage And Backup
- ICT Windows Systems Administrators
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Micro Focus Content Manager System Admin
- Network Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Support Officer
- Security Administrator
- Security Engineer
- Senior System Administrator
- Software Developer
- Splunk System Administrator
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Systems Engineer
- Kinexus has been supplying TSPV contractors to the TSS panel since 2004 and have a strong relationship with them. We are one of just 9 suppliers Australia-wide.
- Our experience in managing contractors in defence/national security industries means we understand the requirements from the Commonwealth, insurances and clearances.
- DISP accredited; we can hold clearances and manage renewals.
- Dedicated account manager (me!) who is your dedicated POC and offer continuous contractor care.
- Rate negotiation guidance in line with the SFIA framework.
- Dedicated payroll assistant who facilitates your taxes and super.
- We proactively chase timesheet approvers to ensure you get paid on-time and error free.
- Regular visits for coffee, lunches and quarterly drinks events.
- We can facilitate novated car leases, LAFHA or salary sacrifice.
- We'll keep you up to date with the most appropriate, interesting opportunities in your field.
- Community matters. Kinexus supports women in Defence through our female mentoring program and rewards referrers through our Referral Rewards scheme.
- Support for your health and wellness through counselling support (EAP) available for all contractors and their families.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Cindace Prasad at 0449 511 324. #LI-CP