Welcome to 2021! A bigger and better year than 2020. The good news is that the defence industry is undergoing unprecedented peacetime growth that is showing no signs of slowing down in 2021. This means that Kinexus is looking to expand our recruitment team and are on the hunt for superstars in Sydney.
If you are experienced with ICT, Engineering or defence industry recruitment or have recently discharged from the Australian Defence Force and are exploring your next career move, now is the time to consider moving into the sought after defence industry recruitment space.
- Kinexus is the leading recruitment company within the Australian defence industry sector. We specialise in highly technical roles for defence industry.
- First company to specialise in recruiting for defence industry in Australia.
- We are the only company with over 19 years of accumulated data of Defence workforce demographics and produce an annual defence industry insights document. Our Defence Industry Insights - 7th Edition is available to download from our website for free. It is designed to aid defence industry to de-risk decision making around recruitment.
- Many of our team are ex-Defence.
- We run the only cross-industry female mentoring program in Defence called TFTC (The Future Through Collaboration). Our award-winning program, previously launched by the Minister for Defence, now has an alumni of over 500 individuals and over 150 people in the current program.
- What sets us apart is our passion for what we do. We do what we do because fundamentally our role is to help keep Australia safe and secure.
- We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Port Elliot.
- We deliver content to support ADF personnel leaving Defence to transition to the workforce.
We understand for a lot of people why you do what you do is important; if that describes you we'd love to hear from you. You might also:
- Have a curiosity for the technical world.
- Have a passion for Defence and / or the engineering world.
- Be able to listen and speak to technical people.
- Have great written and spoken skills - lots of it is over the phone but lots is face to face when we can.
- Think inside and outside the box
- Want to work for a company that puts our people at the centre.
We are looking for
- Account Managers
- Senior Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
If this is of interest to you or you are currently considering a new role in the above occupations feel free to apply today.