Our clients are some of Australia's largest Defence Industry suppliers and are always seeking defence professionals to support the ever-changing needs of the ADF and Defence Industry.
We are currently looking for former or current transitioning RAAF members to expand their career within the Defence Industry and be a part of an exciting opportunity providing training and support to Military Air Arms and Flight Training Organisations both nationally and internationally.
- Great opportunity for recently transitioned or transitioning RAAF members to use their skills in the Defence Industry
- A chance to work on exciting new technology in support of large on-going Defence and commercial projects in Australia and internationally
- Lead and support the delivery of specialised software to customers and military stakeholders
- Provide user training and utilise technology to carry out online presentations and support
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications or strong experience in Business, Technology or Aviation (Essential)
- Experience in Military flying operations (Essential)
- MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required)
- Must be willing to do frequent national and international travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills & proven experience in conducting formal presentations or training
- A solid understanding of software or previous experience in software related projects
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.