Our client is a world-renowned defence supplier and are looking to build their team in Melbourne for future Land programs and are seeking a Financial professional with defence industry experience to support the ever-changing needs of the ADF and Industry capability.
The skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2 to 4 years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Weekly, Monthly and yearly financial reporting
- Contract and Operations budgets management
- Trending and analysis of expenditures
- Manage reporting processes
- Budget forecasting
- Develop and maintain financial spreadsheets
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role.
- Possess a relevant recognised tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or similar, or demonstrate relevant professional experience
- Experience in financial planning, pricing, billing, invoicing procedures and contract administration
- Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Experience with ITAR import/export controls is desirable
- Experience working within the ASDEFCON standards is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain spreadsheet models.
- Fluent user of MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable briefing senior managers and capable of mentoring staff
- Currently hold, or have the ability to obtain and maintain, a Defence Baseline security clearance.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM