Seeking Firmware engineers of all seniority to support a variety of military communication and radar projects across Adelaide.
We are working closely with a variety of key Defence SME's who are providing state-of-the-art technology design and advancement for the Australian Defence Force and are rapidly expanding with recent projects announcements across their engineering departments.
MUST Have Australian Citizenship to be eligible for an NV1 Security clearance!
Some of the skills we are seeking include:
- Firmware development and testing
- Experience developing in VHDL or System Verilog, using the Xilinx toolchain
- Experience with digital signal processing
- Experience with C and C++ for embedded development
- Product lifecycle design, test, verification, delivery, and configuration
- Electronics design, test, re-design, integration, and requirements analysis
- Has worked on the integration of firmware with bespoke hardware
- Engineering degree in either of the above mentioned skillsets or similar (Must have)
- Australian Citizenship (Must have)
- Hands-on design experience in ideally a safety-critical environment (Defence, Medical, Rail & Transport, Space & Aerospace, Aviation or similar)
Benefits and Rewards:
- Work on some of Australia's most cutting edge projects and technology
- Ability to grow your career
- Rewarding salary package and other workplace benefits
If you think you match the above positions, please apply in Word format.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 recruitment solutions company for the Defence Industry for over 21 years and counting, with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists at the ready! So, apply now and make your next exciting career move with a supportive and caring team!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Eve Joshi on 03 9982 0312 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EJ
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.