As a Fundamental Input to Capability (FIC) Coordinator you will provide FIC Coordination & Integration (C&I) and ILS Support (Integrated Product Support) to a major aerospace program to support the successful implementation of the projects, spanning work to achieve individual project FIC C&I and ILS tasks in support of both individual projects (working to their PMs) and synchronised/synthesised "programmatic" Capability Integration goals that benefit multiple projects within the program.
You will be able to rapidly learn to draft high quality Defence documentation including plans and concepts, pay attention to accuracy and detail, display initiative and work independently within the management structure. You will also demonstrate high level analytical skills, be well organised and able to set realistic goals and schedules, identify and manage risks, communicate well in writing and in person, and be able to form strong respectful relationships with peers, subordinates, superiors, and a broad stakeholder base.
What will I be doing:
- Coordinate and conduct Working Group tasks for Capability Integration, comprising FIC requirements to support the program.
- Assist with the development of the FIC Coordination Plans and related ILS artefacts for the program.
- Develop, nurture and effectively engage stakeholder relationships with the capability manager, RAAF customer, other Defence organisations and industry.
- Effectively coordinate, communicate, and collaborate with the Integrated Logistics Support Managers, FIC Coordinators and project transition staff within the program.
- Conduct additional ILS tasking as required to support the Deputy Director Capability Integration and ILSMs as required.
- Conduct and oversee support tasks to maintain mechanisms such as Request for Information Registers and SharePoint/Web tools, provide meeting support, support to ERP introduction and House of Governance.
- Maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrable experience in a capability development, delivery, or sustainment role within Defence.
- Tertiary qualification, demonstrating analytical skills, that meets the requirements of the Australian Qualifications Framework
- NV1 Security Clearance & Australian Citizenship essential
- Knowledge of the Agile development and delivery methodology
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry Recruitment Solutions supplier with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists ready to support your needs today!
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Lee Pfeiffer on 0402 913 559. #LI-LP