A pioneer for innovative solutions for Defence, Space and Commercial Maritime. This company is respected and present across the globe. Their high-end technology is envied by competitors and gives them the edge operationally, making them the partner of choice across the domains land, sea, air and security. They are synonymous with continuously developing evolving capability to counter threats to security and monitor activity of interest. Driven to continuously identify and win key new opportunities, they are embedded in some exciting and significant contracts. This arm of the business provides Australian and NZ Sovereign technology solutions locally that also support the global community.
This company truly consider their employees their most valuable asset and, therefore, top priority. Culture is down to earth and genuinely collaborative.
In this senior and influential role, you will work alongside leaders across business to capture and drive nominated projects targeting Australia and New Zealand. Planning and executing project capture, setting deadlines and goals and assigning the best teams for various deliverables. You will be representing the group to external partners and develop and execute the AIC. Part of the role is the development and writing of bid documents. This position requires a "role up your sleeves" attitude.
You must have the ability to influence and communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority and make decisions. The companies' success is based on the work of skilled employees who are fascinated by high-end technology. This role requires someone with that same passion for innovation and the ability to communicate it.
Location is open initially, should you posses an established network in Tasmania and the desire to return.
To apply …
- A minimum 10-years working within complex project environments
- Solid defence Industry experience and ASDEFCON knowledge
- Recognised achievement and experience in Defence Acquisition, Business Development or Campaign Capture
- Minimum of 5 years in a Senior level of management
- Comprehensive Defence Project Management skills and experience with an ability to manage a number of major projects and resources
- High level of analytical, conceptual, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - verbal, written and interpersonal-including demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Government, Government agencies and assistance schemes and the ability to network with Government agencies, private sector, and the general public.
- Certified AIPM CPPM/CPPD
- Hold a Defence Baseline security / NV1 clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.