RF Engineer Graduate - Defence - Think Electronic Warfare!
Permanent role based in Adelaide, Start Now!
Our client is a leading provider of professional services to the Defence Industry, with over 20 years experience working directly with the Commonwealth. These services include, but are not limited to; project management, engineering, asset management, integrated logistics support, procurement and training solutions. This global organisation is uniquely positioned across a wide range of projects within the Australian Defence sector.
You will be part of a team in a fast paced highly dynamic defence environment working directly with ADF staff, scientists and engineers. Some of the tasks you may be asked to undertake include:
- Test and trial planning
- Participation in trials and related working groups
- Analysis of trial data
- Test and validation of system performance
- Measurement and analysis of the RCS of platforms
- CAD modelling
- Develop spectrum usage applications
- Undertake RF Surveys and ensure EME compliance
- Report writing and presentation of data to groups of professionals
To be considered for this role you should:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronic or communication systems engineering or a similar related field
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Hold a current NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain one
- Be eligible for access to export controlled information
- Have completed final year electives involving RF related fields (eg wireless communications, EW, etc).
- Have an understanding of Systems Engineering
- Have an Interest in pursuing a career in RF Engineering and / or EW
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be adaptive to rapidly changing priorities
- Be able to work independently and within a team
Benefits of this role
This organisation is committed to supporting the professional development of staff at every stage of their career through in-house training, performance rewards and structured career paths. They offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include family-friendly work hours. They are a quality assured equal opportunity employer.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.