About the Role:
Work alongside a highly experienced team to complete responsibilities to gauge and bring-up a new revision of a high-speed digital hardware video product. Focus on Design, commissioning and test of Performance, whilst researching parts according to project needs.
About the Company:
A forward-thinking leader in home automation. Global organisation looking to spread the number of Smart homes and businesses through the use of some of the newest Hardware Technologies.
- Read and modify schematics and gigahertz multi-layer PCB design for new and updated circuit board designs.
- Bring-up new Hardware designs, including measurement of signals, acceptance testing and performance evaluation.
- Ensure that products will pass regulatory testing for all certifications. Ensure that products will pass EMI, HALT, HASS, ESD, and other forms of testing.
- Maintain good verbal and written communication as a natural course of your work.
- Form good working relationships with other teams including system PQA hardware quality.
- 6+ years' experience working as an Electronic Design Engineer.
- Recent Altium Designer PCB design with a high-speed focus and layout of 8+ layers.
- The ability to capture schematic designs in Altium.
- DFMA experience.
- Involvement in testing for regulatory compliance.
- Previous experience with high performance Audio and Video circuit design is an advantage.
- Able to hit the ground running in a short amount of time.
- Opportunity to work with the latest Technologies.
- Add to an already successful global product.
- Work with a highly experienced team to enhance your skillset further.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.