Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. I am seeking an experienced Business Architect to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution in a complex ICT Defence project environment.
- Map current and future state business processes;
- Identify standards policy and governance stakeholders in order to conduct and document a business stakeholder needs analysis.
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes.
- Align strategic objectives and tactical demands of the ICT environment
- Create a clear picture of the capability gaps that may impede the project
- Develop the roadmap to implement the future operating model
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the Defence Industry is essential
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Experience working with complex IT systems
- Must hold a current NV1 security clearance
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs