Kinexus are working with an award winning technology company focused on the development of new techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
A privately-owned Australian SME they been delivering solutions to Military, Government and Commercial customers around the world since 2007 and after a recent contract being awarded they are looking to expand their Canberra team.
We are seeking ICT Project Manager with 3-5 years experience to work in fast-paced environment leading the execution on a number of Defence projects. The projects have a diverse set of stakeholders and due to the nature of the engagement, resource and demand forecasting will be challenging, so candidates should be highly organised and comfortable making timely decisions to adjust to changing priorities.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship as you will be sponsored for a NV1 security clearance
- 3-5 years' experience delivering projects and programs
- 3-5 years' experience in Defence or Defence Industry
- Existing Security Clearance highly regarded but not mandatory
- Project Management qualifications
- Project Management accreditations
- Experience delivering complex ICT programs
- Technical Qualifications (e.g. Engineering, ICT Certifications)
The work is meaningful, the culture is relaxed and inclusive and we are keen to help you reach your career goals through training and development.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susie Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-SS
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.