The ICT Security Specialist is responsible for liaising closely with the Certification and Accreditation Authorities responsible for describing the cyber security threats and risks with delivery of a solution.
The Cyber Security Specialist will develop the security architecture, design and remediation advice/guidance for Cyber Security Capability whilst working cohesively and flexibly with stakeholders for the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
The candidate should have demonstrable Cyber Security knowledge and experience over a wide range of Cyber Security fields.
The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security.
Estimated start date 31-08-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Architect solutions that deliver to the ASD Mitigation strategies and meet the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF and the Australian Government Information.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements. Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed.
- Develop, deliver and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome
- Advise Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks and mitigations.1
- Candidates with active NV2 clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.