As a result of a number of key partnerships, we are currently collaborating with innovative organisations working with cutting edge technologies, driving the development of Military Systems for the Defence industry.
We are currently have an exciting opportunity based in Sydney for an experience ILS Engineer whom would be interested in working in support of Defence projects across Naval, Aerospace and Land sectors. The successful applicant should have exposure to Australian Defence ILS Standards and ability to performing logistic support analysis, maintainability, and reliability.
The main objective of this role is to manage, lead and develop ILS plans and associated ILS deliverables in support of the relevant project.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead development of the ILS plans
- Develop concepts to inform planning for sustainment strategies and engagement
- Provide ILS input to the tender and bid process
- ILS management including planning and controlling delivery of ILS documentation & data
- Preform logistic support analysis, maintainability, and reliability
- Review and approve ILS documentation and data
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Provide guidance on the Logistic Engineering analysis processes, including HRA, FTA, S&OA, RBD, FMECA, RCM, LORA, and probability calculations
Apply now if you have the following:
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline
- Extensive ILS Engineering experience within Defence Industry
- Experience with acceptance of product from design and development
- Experience in writing and updating project documents and ILS plans.
- Understanding of Defence Regulatory and Security frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain working relationships
- Applicants MUST hold a current NV1 or higher ADF Security Clearance (Australian citizens).
How you will benefit:
- Competitive remuneration
- Working for an expanding company in the Defence industry
- Exposure to exciting platforms and technologies
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.