Are you an ILS Manager looking for the next step in your career? We currently have a position within a leading engineering company, located in Sydney. This is a key role that will have a direct influence on the acquisition and support aspect of a major Defence Land project.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker that will lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of the logistics plans through the full project lifecycle from acquisition through to the development of a sustainment program.
- Develop ILS planning and management documentation such as the Logistics Support Concept, ILS Plan, Training Plan;
- Develop logistics project and sustainment documentation, such as Integrated Logistics Support Instructions (ILSI), Complete Equipment Schedules (CES), equipment manuals etc.;
- Derive support solution requirements, represent the logistics area in mandated design and requirement reviews with the customer;
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the logistic program is progressing as per the required schedule;
- Coordinating ILS activities with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Assisting in the development of tender and commercial documentation;
- Establish Life Cycle Cost, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability reporting;
- Undertake analysis such as Failure Mode Effect, Level of Repair Analysis, Spares, Training Needs and Life Cycle Cost Modelling;
- Undertake product change management and quality control processes.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Defence Logistics;
- Experience working with CASG and understanding of ASDEFCON templates;
- Understanding of Defence materiel management tools is highly regarded;
- Proven experience with ILS plans and concepts;
- Be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.