Kinexus are proud to be partnering with Hanwha Defence Australia (HDA). With a depth of international experience HDA are building an exciting new brand to support the growth and development of Australia's defence force capability. HDA are seeking highly qualified, self-motivated and multi-skilled people, to join with them in building next generation technology and capabilities that will take Australia into the next century.
We are currently seeking an experienced ILS Manager with 5 years or more experience to work on a new high profile defence project supporting the ADF across Land Vehicles projects
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all ILS elements during system design, production and deployment of the Land vehicle & systems.
- Initiate the ILS project by defining the ILS System Requirements in accordance to the support concept
- Develop and execute the ILS plan to achieve the desired fleet availability and combat readiness
- Support the plan for facilities establishment
- Performs the ILS project management for whole project and is responsible for ILS matters
- Work packages include: Reliability, maintainability, safety, security, environmental and Hazmat
- Planning and scheduling
- Technical Training and Training devices
- Managing technical publications and product documentation
- Maintenance Planning & In-Service Support
- Co-ordination of Integrated Logistics Support from subcontractors, suppliers, customer and internally
- Spare parts & other material supply management
- Computer Resources support including facilities hardware, software, documentation and manpower
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar - Essential
- Master's study in relevant field - Desirable
- 5 years of relevant experience managing Integrated Logistics Support matters for large complex projects
- Experience in training & training needs analysis
- Previous defence industry experience
- Baseline or higher security clearance or ability to obtain one
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.