Contribute to the success, modernisation, and development of a key defence projects in Melbourne CBD working across major land based projects building the capability of the Australian Defence Force
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is a large defence consultancy who provide skilled personal to "above the line" defence industry projects and are currently looking for a talented ILS professionals with experience working with MILIS in a defence industry enviroment to support multiple land based projects.
- Interact with supplier on behalf of CoA
- Validation of data
- SPO Inventory
- Codification and Catalogue changes
- Create and amend Approved Parts Lists (APLs)
- Create and amend Maintenance Schedule Tasks (MSTs)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Current AGSVA security clearance
- Experience in a defence industry ILS environment
- MILIS experience
- Ex-ADF personal desirable
- Competitive salary.
- Contribute to the success of the project and enhancement of the Defence industry and the ADF
- Work alongside a diverse and talented team of defence professionals.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.