Perform as the Technical Lead, guiding the work effort and prioritisation of a multidisciplinary team, consisting of APS, ADF and contracted resources. Liaise with Defence and external stakeholders to understand and communicate requirements, challenges, risks and business impact as they relate to incident response activities. Provide critical subject matter expertise, advice and guidance in order to build in information assurance strategies throughout the incident response lifecycle.
Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility Level 6
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
- Position can be based out of Canberra or Brisbane
- Lead technical team, prioritising work effort to achieve objectives set by the Director.
- Advise on system and response activity prioritisation, and be able to communicate this at meetings, and in reports, briefs and risk escalation documentation.
- Communicate the business impact of technical issues uncovered during incident response activities, in meetings, and in reports, briefs and risk escalation documentation.
- Conduct independent assessments of any system, network or gateway, for compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and other Australian Government guidance, to ensure the safety of government information.
- Review documentation produced by the wider project team to ensure technical accuracy.
- Engage with stakeholders across Defence and our strategic partners in order to achieve objectives set by the Director. This includes participating in verbal updates and presentations to stakeholders to update on progress made and address any challenges.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with external stakeholder to support generating and delivering on customer needs.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in cyber security analysis and investigation, including application of appropriate cyber security operations principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce robust and evidence-based reports and recommendations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to prioritise the work effort of large multi-disciplinary teams to assess any residual risk relating to system operation and ability to communicate this risk as an impact statement to strategic level operational and business outcomes.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.