Job Title: Infrastructure Consultant
The company is a leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions that uses a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make them a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500.
The Consultancy is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Consultant to join us in Australia. In this role, you will perform on-site delivery and implementation of their Infrastructure solutions and offerings. You'll gain understanding of our customers' infrastructures and business needs and make recommendations appropriate to their environment to create possibilities and resolve issues. As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant, you will work closely with customers on various specific initiatives, including architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, and performance of their Infrastructure technologies. You will also support other consultants, associates, and partners in developing best practices and methods, mainly based on their Infrastructure products.
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise customers on a range of development and deployment projects
- Experience with UNIX or Linux database administration and tuning
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Extensive knowledge of other Infrastructure products including Ansible or Ansible Tower, Satellite, authentication services like IdM or IPA, or virtualization technologies
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, project management, and planning skills
- Practical experience with or knowledge of Python, Perl, or Shell scripting language(s)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, or willingness to pursue certification within 90 days
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
**Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have a minimum of Baseline clearance. **
- To apply, send in your application with your updated CV to Divya Mehta at email@example.com
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.