The Specified Personnel are required to undertake the following duties:
- Provide technical support to resolve level 1 incidents and service requests effectively, promptly and courteously;
- Utilise technical skills to support clients working in a Microsoft environment on Windows 7 and 10 using MS Office 2010/2016 suite;
- Utilise technical skills to support clients working with (but not limited to) desktop PCs, VDI sessions, printing services, telephony services, remote access, general hardware and general software requests;
- Record and update all Incidents and Service Requests in the ICT Service Management Tool and escalate where required;
- Actively manage individual work queue as well as assist in team queue management;
- 8. Develop documentation such as user knowledge base articles and technical knowledge base articles;
- 9. Provide a client focus in delivery of work priorities and assist other resources to complete projects and tasks effectively;
- 10. Liaise with a wide range of internal clients and vendors effectively, promptly and courteously and;
- 11. Draft relevant documentation to procure ICT hardware, software and services.
The role will require a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance.
While an NV1 clearance is preferred, candidates with Baseline may be considered.
A current police check is required.
Estimated start date 3-05-2021
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Security clearance Must have current baseline clearance
- Experience in the support and integration of End User Computing ICT infrastructure, Windows Server infrastructure, Virtualisation Infrastructure, and both physical and virtual appliances;
- Experience with automating systems, tasks and processes to reduce the overall support burden for the ICT Team;
- Proven client service experience highly effective written and oral communication skills to enable you to communicate with influence to people at all levels;
- Ability to Develop documentation such as user knowledge base articles and technical knowledge base articles.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.