Exciting opportunity to join a leading services firm which is involved in significant operations within Australia and international Defense industries. They are seeking to bring on established Integrated Logistics Support experts to lead work on major Defence projects.
About the role
Integrated Logistics Support professionals will be key in providing engineering support, maintenance analysis, obsolescence management and configuration management.
Seeking candidates interested in contract opportunities or permanent positions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Contribute to the development and approval of ILS aspects for Capability Definition Documentation including: Logistics Support Concept Documents, Test Concept Documents, Operational Concept Documents, and other relevant data presentation.
- Engage with Stakeholders in relationship to project needs for ILS support and conceptualisation.
- Contribute to development of the ILS elements, strategy and plan.
- Input for risk reduction activities.
- Managing physical and configuration baselines (SCPM), physical configuration audits and remediation.
- Managing Request for Problem Resolution (RPR) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECP).
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support obsolescence management.
- Complete configuration management activities.
- Lead participation workshops for ILS concept development.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience in Defence Integrated Logistics Support required.
- Ability to use or learn Defence logistics system (LIMS) as applicable
- High level of numeracy skills, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.
- Familiarity with Australian and International Standards, regulations and Defence requirements pertaining to logistics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required.
As the role will be working within the Australian Defence industry, I am only allowed to consider applications eligible to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security clearance. The client is looking to interview and hire immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.