Our client is a well-respected Defence organisation with significant operations across all sectors of the Defence industry. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an IWP Coordinator to join their team in Canberra.
They are currently seeking an IWP Work Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. IWP Work Coordinators provide expert support and advice to the Integrated Work Partnership (IWP) Contracts, ensuring maximum client support and engagement. The role is incredibly varied encompassing a balance of specialised skillsets between Workforce planning and Recruitment, as well as Finance and Commercial Management.
This role will require a self-motivated, high calibre candidate who works collaboratively and has a demonstrated capacity to positively contribute to and drive outcomes in a high performing environment. IWP Work Coordinators provide support and advice across the full scope of the contract, including resourcing, financial and commercial management. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where you are also required to pivot and adapt to strategies to complete projects. You will have a well-rounded skill set and strong stakeholder engagement skills with a focus on problem solving, communications and project management.
- Provide support and advice across resourcing, financial and commercial areas of the IWP.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their expectations and concerns.
- Facilitate recruitment, including liaising with recruitment partners, arranging interviews, interview appraisals and compliance matrixes.
- Assist the Program Manager with Contract Change Proposals and general Contract Administration.
- Identify and work with IWP team for continuous improvement opportunities across the Branch.
- Preparation and input into reports, briefs, meeting minutes, commercial and task administration.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Relevant Defence industry experience.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and customer relationship management.
- A proven record of working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Able to obtain and maintain an NV1 security clearance.
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a Defence security clearance, NV1 or higher desirable.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.