Junior ILS Engineers & ILS Managers
Our client, a defence maritime organisation, is seeking an ILS Engineers to focus on defining, developing, and delivering ILS services across programs. This role will provide advice and supporting documentation to ensure deliverables meet project requirements. Work in a dynamic, collaborative team, focused on high-end systems for a major Naval asset. Our client is seeking permanent full time Junior ILS Engineers & Managers to work on projects within Sydney.
- Identify, forecast, and plan appropriate ILS activities.
- Analyse and anticipate risks against work performed and establish risk mitigation strategies.
- Implement and maintain ILS methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Manage and plan work schedules and expenditures for the team.
- Oversee, update, and create ILS documentation, plans, technical data, instruction, transition plans and procedures as needed.
- Perform RAM modelling and calculations.
- Conduct ILS planning for various projects and bids.
Ideal candidate background:
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer or Statics or Operational Analysis.
- Defence industry experience, ideally in Naval.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in conducting and managing ILS tasks in a defence environment.
- Practical understanding of ILS/LSA standards.
- Experience with RAM, LCC, LSA and sparing analysis.
- Existing or ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 AGSVA Security clearance. Must be ITAR compliant, Australian Citizen.
- Above market Salaries.
- Interesting and meaningful project work in large Defence Projects.
- Work / Life Balance - family flexible options.
- Growing company creating leadership opportunities for those inclined.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.