Looking for a new path in your career as an ILS Engineer, this role will allow you to continue to develop in your trade, while collaborating on an exciting defence project.
Manage the acquisition and sustainment for a key defence project. You will be a critical part in the logistical process, directly contributing to the maintenance of Australia's defence force.
Key responsibilities will include
- Management of the RAM process,
- Support training development of junior staff,
- Liaise with suppliers to achieve desired end states,
- Review and contribute to ILS plans, technical manuals and logistic support data,
- Acquisition and sustainment projects, life cycle cost analysis,
- compliance with legislation, company policies and other roles as required, innovation encouraged.
Skills and experience needed
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent on the job experience
- Experience in defence industry practices advantageous
- interpersonal skills with an ability to convey information at all levels
- Australian citizenship with the capacity to gain a security clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum on 0402 759 468 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.