We are working with a well-known Defence company whom are seeking a full time Logistics Officer to join their team in Sydney. This is a permanent role and will support activities across the business.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Raising and updating purchase orders for labour, materials and ad hoc tasks, ensuring accuracy of data and records.
- Managing delivery dates in support of maintenance schedules.
- Ensuring technical accuracy, quality and value for money by RFQ and from supplier quotations.
- Assisting receipt, dispatch, return, storage, disposal, warehousing and associated record keeping and MILIS reconciliation.
- Integration and use of Military Logistics and Information Systems, practices and manuals, including codification.
- Support Military Supply Support procurement activities as required.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Australian citizenship required with a current or re-instatable Defence security clearance.
- MILIS experience across cataloguing and codification preferred. Additional MIILS qualifications including warehouse and purchasing beneficial.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude highly desirable.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place along with provisions to work remotely as and when required.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.